Thursday, April 26, 2007

Blogger...the final frontier

I just spent some time exploring the "next blog" button of Blogger and discovered it's a wonder anyone finds anything at all. I found the blog of a guy who's happy he has a penis, many gaming/comic/manga/graphic novel review sites, some others I'd rather not mention and hope I forget...

I'm going to have to go out and find some good ways of finding other blogs to read. Recommendations work fine but I'd like to do some exploring on my own as well. Is there a search feature for Blogger that I'm not aware of? I know Google and Yahoo have blog search options so I'll try there first. A while back I submitted my url to Google to be crawled so I'm now searcheable there but couldn't find myself at Yahoo so pooh on them.

And I use them to teach my computer class too! Promoting their website and telling the newbies how much better I like it than msn...I believe I should be honorarily crawled by Yahoo for the free advertisement alone!
adios
htw

No comments: