Friday, August 10, 2007

so Plato and a platypus walk into a bar....

okay, that's a book on accessing philosophical tenents through humor and this is even funnier. I, dear friends, am watching comedic genius! If you can find me anything funnier than Stephen Baldwin and Vanilla Ice learning bullriding, I'd like to see it. Ty Murray's Celebrity Bullriding Challenge has premiered tonight on CMT, not a station I'd normally watch but they had a funny video show called "Southern Fried (read: redneckiest) Home Videos" and it was like surfing YouTube for Darwin Award candidates. I saw that this show was coming on next and had to watch the train wreck. HiLaRiOuS! There is some serious chemistry going on between Stephen Baldwin and Rob Van Winkle :) This is seriously funny folks, check it out!
night ya'll!
htw

No comments: