Thursday, January 24, 2008

good googly moogly!

yes, it's time again folks for that most beloved of Holley's House spots (other than "!!!this just in!!!"), good googly moogly!

wherein I check my stat counter for Google phrases that have brought people here for their 1 second visit! Some stay longer and those are the people I care for, really.
  • laurell hamilton dirtiest novel - I mean really! In the Anita Blake series, any of the last 10 or 12 will do and just close your eyes and pick a Merry Gentry. Good times, good times. Don't let my sarcasm fool you, LKH is one of my FaVoRiTe authors!
  • library journal - this one is pretty straight forward. I was telling Carrie on Tues and KT pretty much all week how I hate ordering out of this journal. They just throw reviews all over the place so you can't just find the section in the T o C and get on with your day!
  • heath only the good die young - so true, so true. I still cringe when I see the photos of the workers loading him up in the mortuary transport. It's hard to imagine that Heath Ledger really is in that body bag :(
  • viscous streak - um......is this what they really intended or was it "vicious"? So, bad attitudes or slimy insects (I hope, ick!)? what'll it be?
  • bawdy - come on now! If that's what you're after, surely you can think up a more specific adjective that that! This is the internet for crying out loud!
  • house tesla - I don't know what to say. It could go one of two ways: hair band or brilliant electrician? how weird, I just had a reference question about Nikolas Tesla Tuesday!
  • cloverfield background info - who needs it? I love the element of mystery.
  • background info on cloverfield spoiler -I'll shut up about this, at least until I see the movie again. I finally badgered Daxx the Magnificent until he agreed to go see it while he was off from work. VERY complimentary today I might add and Daxx is more than a little snobby about his movies. He told me some v.v. interesting things he heard about and would have re-view to look for. I'm sold on it too. KT, her sister Z and I are supposed to go see it Sat so if I do indeed see the hidden material I'll share it with you here, pinky swear!
  • guilt trip dogs - perhaps this person needs the services of the oh so talented (and YuMmY) Cesar Milan! It took me a few seconds to work this out but I'm fairly certain I have it. Their dog(s) is/are throwing the guilt trip down on them about something. What is it about those liquid brown (usually) eyes that will make you part with any tablescrap/doggie treat? At least I'm tougher than my mom!

So this is all for today on GOOD GOOGLY MOOGLY! Join us next time as we wind our way through the random bits of information that bring people here!

evenin' ya'll!

htw

3 comments:

Kenny P. said...

I think I like "viscous streak" the best because I know it's just dummies who can't spell. So many dummies...

Holley T said...

...so little time to make fun of them :)
htw

Ms. Hubbard said...

Love it LKH is always a plus!!!