Monday, June 22, 2009

spellcheck fail

So, several weeks back (yes, I procrastinate) I went to the zoo with KT and the girlies where we were drowned in several downpours. You have absolutely never enjoyed a zoo in its full supremacy until you've been when it is hot and wet. The scents practically walk around with you. Very fascinating. Anyway, here we get to an exhibit of a rodent about the size of a beagle and I notice the sign. Then I notice the sign again. Come on Birmingham Zoo, I know you have spell check.


And in case you are curious, here's the poor animal whose exhibit features the abysmal spelling...



3 comments:

Erica said...

he looks mad about the spelling mistake too >:(

Katie said...

so, what erica said was really funny - but did you send this in to fail blog?????
xo
k

Holley T said...

no, I was disheartened by the failure (!!!) of the other fail I submitted..it never got past the voting page :-(