Monday, May 21, 2007

Wi-Fi woes


we have the craPst wireless network known to mankind! No one knows what the problem is and the people we pay to know what the problem is say they don't know. I think we should just call the Geek Squad...at least their commercials are funny. I just hate sitting here with my nametag on saying, "I'm sorry, I can't help you with that. I also cannot fix anything and our tech people don't know what's wrong and don't plan to do anything about it either. Have a nice day! Bubye now." YET (and do please inject as much sarcasm into that word as you can cram in with a clean conscience) we have to advertise how great and wonderful it is that we have a wireless network. I always feel like the biggest moron when I have to do that because I'd rather put up a sign that says, "Our computers are down today but you're in luck, we do have a wireless network! You won't be able to use that either but please come in, try it, and get pissed off when it doesn't work then yell at the staff who have absolutely nothing to do with how such things work. We live to serve!" But I'm not bitter.....

¡AdiĆ³s!

htw

No comments: