Saturday, June 28, 2008

photo mashup

I took my dad and stepmom out to lunch on Father's Day, then we went to see the new Indiana Jones movie. I'd already seen it once but it was just as good the second time around. Daddy and N liked it alot too. As you can see, my dad is always up for some foolishness! :)
I wanted to call this one shleepy kitteh, but she's got a bit of evilness going on. Too bad I couldn't get the ginormous lion yawn that took place immediately after this photo was taken. Her eyes are really green and pretty. My goal is to one day get a photo where she doesn't look like she's about to morph into one of the X-Men characters...
I took this photo yesterday evening on my way home from work. If you look in at the treeline you can just barely see the rainbow. It was much bigger in person, I was just trying not to wreck on the interstate and this was the best I could do. I could see people in other cars looking at it too. Shooting stars and rainbows still have the power to make us stare in wonder and I find that comforting in this techno world.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: