Sunday, December 27, 2009

out of the frying pan...





...and in to the 2010 100+ Reading Challenge over at J. Kaye's Book Blog!

I had a devil of a time keeping up with my reviews this past year and initially decided not to do the challenge again because of that but J. Kaye informs me that reviewing every book is OpTiOnAl!

So, I'm in! I have no problem keeping up with what I read, just finding time to blog it all so this time around I'll just be keeping a list and blogging what resonates. I'm not quite sure how I'll work that this time around but I'm pretty quick at figuring things out so I'll just wing it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Love it. :) So glad you are joining this year too. I have really thought about not writing reviews in 2010, but I'll continue on and think about not doing it in 2011.