Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer


In anticipation of the New Moon movie, I reread all four books over Thanksgiving. I now need new glasses.

I'm not going to lay out four whole reviews of these books because, in all honesty, who doesn't know what these books are about? You know what? I love Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn! I love the movies! I love The Host!

Is she winning the Man Booker Prize? No.
A) She's not British.
B)This is a fantasy novel written to entertain the yungins and I for one believe she's done a fabulous job.

that is all.

oh, and this officially brings my total read for 2009 to 101! I met the challenge. December 31st, here I come!

4 comments:

Katie said...

yeah 101!!!!!!
k

Anonymous said...

I am really looking forward to the second movie. The first was okay for me, but New Moon I think will rock my socks off.

Kenny P. said...

You've officially kicked ass! Congratulations.

Holley T said...

I loved NM and have seen it 5 times already. When I decide I like something, I tend to go a bit overboard...

I bet I can get a few more books in before December 31st!