Wednesday, March 14, 2007

QOP

Things I'm currently putting off:
  1. another visit to my therapist
  2. assignments in LS 505
  3. assignments in LS 522

Alas, the therapist I won't be able to do anything about as he is in control of my medication and I'm on my last refill. They're sneaky that way....don't worry, don't worry, I'll go. I'll make my appointment tomorrow.

As for the school assignments, I'm off this weekend and will work like....something that works really hard...on both those classes. Severe burnout is taking its toll.

I will also be taking a couple of days off work sometime soon! Hopefully that will give me much needed time to work on all of these assignments. My literature review (10 pages!!!) will be on LGBTQQ collection development. Since I know little about it, I figured it would at least be interesting. For those not in the know, that's lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered, queer, and questioning. For brevity's sake, usually referred to as LGBT lit.

6 on the dot, gotta run

Adiós!

htw

No comments: