Saturday, October 18, 2008

more pumpkin paintin' at Holley's House

I know you'll find it so surprising that this is my pumpkin, since I'm all sweetness and light and such ;) The fork was T's idea but the...uh....wet work...was mine!
Oh yeah, that's the money shot! Look out Romero, here comes Night of the Living Punkin'!
This gruesome looking fellow came supplied with the Freddy Krueger slash to the face. I asked M if he'd picked that pumpkin on purpose but he promised he didn't notice it until I pointed it out! I think the mirror glass eyes really set off the whole ensemble!
You can see the slashes better from this angle. Ahhh, the scars! Ahhh, the bottomless mirror glass eyes! Ahhh, the Frida Kahlo brows! Ahhhh, the stump eye! Ahhhhhhh!


. . . and a good time was had by all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: