Monday, October 27, 2008

oh my.....

.......what big tentacles you have!

For this first book cover, you really should get the full experience by clicking here (I could not find a larger image and it really should be viewed in all of its sci-fi glory).  And what's with the disembodied head and half-a-horse?  My entire department has snickered over this one almost as much as the Muffin.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Attention: not to be confused with having anything to do with Miley Cirrus (or however the hell you spell it!)


That there is an R-V!  Nothing says romance like an old Winnebago (bad spelling is catching up with me again!) and a direct order!  No one has ever tried that line out on me so I can't speak towards its effectiveness but I'm going to go out on a limb and give it the ol' emperor's thumb down...

No comments: