Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Yeah, More About Me!

Once again, I'm pulling something from The Burrow (and I also saw it on Z's Blog!). I love get-to-know-me quizzes, I just can't help it!

Without further ado.....

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Library Page
2. Kennel Tech
3. Circulation/Reference Clerk
4. Reference Librarian

Movies I would (and do) watch over and over:
5. Underworld
6. Queen of the Damned
7. Little Miss Sunshine (the horn is the best part!)
8. Sleepy Hollow

Four places you have lived:
9. Hueytown, AL
10. West Blocton, AL
11. Trussville, AL
12. Cropwell, AL

Four places you have been on vacation:
13. Ireland
14. Cancun
15. Williamsburg, VA
16. Boston, Mass (ok, it wasn't a vacation, but I had a blast while at the PLA convention!)

Four of my favorite foods are:
17. Pizza
18. the Chicken Noodle Bowl at Surin (and the coconut soup!)
19. Chicken Gizzards
20. Cheese

Four places I would rather be right now:
21. Home (preferably already in my first REM cycle)
22. A nice warm beach, destination not important (politically unstable areas need not apply)
23. A cabin in the mountains (a hottub would certainly placate me if warm beaches in politically stable areas were not to be found)
24. the Connemara Coast in Ireland

Four friends I think will respond:
25. I'm pretty sure I just write this stuff for myself, so.....any lurkers?
26.
27.
28.

No comments: