Tuesday, November 13, 2007

quiz time!

I'm (not) sorry to subject you yet another get-to-know-you-quiz because I love them. I got this one from my friend Nancy via email and was supposed to send it back out that way...oh well.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Holley Carburetors....does that count?

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? yesterday

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR OWN HANDWRITING? I don't dislike it, but it is quite illegible so I print everything. The only thing I sign is my name.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? smoked turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? nope, my brother has taken care of the continuation of the family name for me...thanks Dave!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? definitely

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Noooooo! Not me......

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yep, the little suckers are still there and my appendix is still hanging around as well but I have managed to dump the gall bladder

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? uh, no.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Mueslix. I feel like I should be ashamed of that but I'm not because I discovered it while I was in Ireland. Albeit the American version is not as tasty but I still enjoy all the textures. I bet you didn't expect this length of answer from a cereal question, did you?

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? nope, why bother?

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? about some things, yes. about other things, a resounding no.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? a nice natural vanilla bean is quite good if I feel like braving the lactose intolerance in return :)

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? eeeek....I plead the fifth. Oh okay, it's usually teeth and eyes.

15. RED OR PINK? flowers-pink, clothes-both(shirts only though), cars-red, shoes-neither

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? weight

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Dana

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I don't know if this applies exactly since I posted it on my blog instead of emailing it to everyone. Short answer, yes. I'd love people to post it on their own blogs. It's fun to learn about other people without having to ask.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? denim skirt, dingy white sneakers...hey people, I'm a librarian. We can get away with the skirt/sneaker combo.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Nachos with Suzy not 30 minutes ago!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the HVAC blower, patrons typing, there's a kid whining downstairs, and a few tutors in the corner going over some reading exercises with their charges

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? kelley green

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? cinnamon, pizza and horses....although not all at once.....ooooh, and puppy breath!

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Carrie (coworker)

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? definitely, Nancy's rockin' cool!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? hockey, steeple chase, curling, strong man competitions, ultimate fighting, ninja warrior, motor cross, monster trucks

27. HAIR COLOR? dark brown with a fairly healthy sprinkling of gray working its way in

28. EYE COLOR? dark brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? sometimes, but my glasses are more comfortable...I have dry eyes :(

30. FAVORITE FOOD? right now I am obssessed with Mexican food, but I do love pizza. Have any of you been to Red Robin? D-vine

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? if it doesn't feature C-4 and automatic weapons or prat falls and sophmoric humor, chances are good I'm not going to pick it on my own....I can be talked into others occasionally, as will be discussed in another post

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 9 to 5 last night....Dolly, Jane, and Lily had me laughing just as much as the first time I saw it

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? kelley green

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter

35. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? warm p-b cookies, or warm sugar cookies

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? could be anybody...I'm not going to submit the whole process to scrutiny

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? a$$holes of the world, unite!

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Waiting: True Confessions of a Waitress (people....tip your servers, seriously!)

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? the library's logo

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? don't watch network tv...only DVD/VHS

42. FAVORITE SOUND? running water.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? bleck! pink floyd

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? when I didn't have one

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? does a smart mouth count? I do have a great library junk brain.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Birmingham, Alabama/Baptist Medical Center Princeton

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? haven't they asked this like 4 times now?

at your lie-zur-ay,
htw

No comments: