Monday, April 13, 2009

renfield's eatin' the spiders again...

this time, she was desperately in search of a local Tax Day Tea Party venue phone number.  when I could not find a phone number listed for the Birmingham venue (only an email):

"Well, as I do not have a computer, what do I do now?  Can you radio them for me?  I have a short hand radio."

I acted like I didn't hear that and just recited the AL venues that did list phone numbers.  Then she wanted north Georgia.  Yay for them.  While we were doing this, she forgot her other question (very common) and said she would call back when she remembered (unfortunately, also very common). 

Oh happy day.  I admit freely that I gave her those numbers with glee.  If anyone deserves a call from Renfield, it's them.

2 comments:

Kenny P. said...

Oh I do so hope that crumpets will be served! There is nothing so delightful as tea and crumpets.

I'll contact them via carrier pigeon to inquire...

Holley T said...

yeah, let me know what they say...via signal flag if you can manage it

:-)