Saturday, February 9, 2008

Cinematical goodies

This will be released Feb 27th in France but has no U.S. release date set yet, but I will so be there when it does!

via Cinematical, as usual :)

In other Cinematical news, my boy del Torro is still in negotiations about directing the film version of J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit. In an interview, del Torro told Total Film:

'"You know the beauty of The Hobbit, if it were to happen ... is that The Hobbit, out of all the books, is the one that resembles more a fairytale. I loved this very Hitchcockian idea of a very proper, prissy character with a very limited universe being taken on a journey where danger and pain and loss ultimately enhances his view of the world.' Sounds good to me! We'll keep our ears open for more Hobbit news."

I saw this preview at the Hannah Montana fest that was last weekend:

No comments: