Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009, here I come (to read)!

Alright! Time to get started on the 100+ reading challenge! I have pledged to read (and review) AT LEAST 100 books this year, averaging out to 9 books a month...what have signed myself up for?

I need to be doing this for work anyway so I'm not going to complain. Ya'll are just going to have to put up with a crapload of book reviews for the next year. Feel free to call me on it if you don't see them (for the legions of imaginary readers I like to envision frantically logging on to their computers in order to read my blog instead of cooking dinner or taking care of their children or walking the dog or paying bills or whatevah).

I'm going to sort of cheat by making my first book to review the one that I started over Christmas week but before you get huffy on me (if you were), I'd like to point out that it is about 500 pages and I only got maybe 1/5 of the way through it. So hah!

No comments: