Saturday, January 24, 2009

super secret secretness


so this makes me feel kind of silly, but I agreed when I signed up to not share information with others about it so I'll just have to be content with feeling silly.  Anyway, I signed up to be a panelist with Tell Harlequin (you can too!), the publisher of legions of conveniently short romance titles for many, many, many, many years.  A few weeks ago Harlequin sent me a 2009 calendar of vintage Harlequin covers from the 1950's (which was so hilarious I giggle even now when I think of it) and two books to read and about which I now have to fill out a survey.  I'm not supposed to talk about them so I hope even this scant info won't get me in trouble :)

I'm posting about them because it was two books, and I read those two books so they should definitely count toward my 100+ Reading Challenge even though I can't really talk about them with you here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you get their free eBooks? I just downloaded them the other day. Talk about thrilled! :)