Sunday, April 27, 2008

better late than never

I didn't take many pictures of the half of the Twin Cities that I saw...not enough time or material. Here is what I did take a few shots of.

A pretty decent skyline, no? Lots of tall buildings and concrete.

Here is what our glorious room looked like. We were on the 17th floor of the Graves 601 Hotel...pretty swank!

A shower to rob banks for. Previous to this trip, I'd only seen showers like this on HGTV. The body spray was nice. I took at least two showers everyday for that alone.
Posted by Picasa
Yes dear readers, you see correctly. A flat screen tv AND a telephone next to the potty. I HAD to use both just so I could say that I did.
All together, Minneapolis was a very nice city. I just wish we'd had time to do some sight seeing while we were there.

No comments: