Sunday, April 13, 2008

! ! ! this just in ! ! !


okay, maybe not just in, but a little earlier this afternoon my coworker Daxx was accosted by a patron in a most unusual fashion. He was helping an elderly patron (who looked as if they may have suffered from a stroke at some point) find some books they were looking for. Mid-conversation I heard the longest, loudest fart I've ever heard outside of the Animal House movie a noise.


I'm proud of Daxx, he kept it together and didn't even crack a smile. I was not quite as successful but it didn't really matter as I was not facing the patron. I was helping a patron of my own who was also elderly and they didn't here the bean symphony going on behind me. The person probably just thought I was cheerfully smiling.


that is all.

2 comments:

Kenny P. said...

Tee-hee, bean symphony

Holley T said...

I wasn't kidding...there were variations in tone, intensity, and loudness throughout the duration of said symphony
:)