Monday, January 15, 2007

Poor Pitiful Me.............

I found this great image from the University at Buffalo's website on preprohibition medications. It is a fascinating article, go visit!

My first toothache and I freely admit that I am not being the 100% adult that I'd like to be although I will say it is a matter of pride. There are VERY few things about which I am arrogant, but my teeth have always been one of them. I have a nice, naturally straight, sparkling white smile and have had to do little other than brush to keep it that way. Well, let this all be lesson to you to not thumb your nose at the cruel whimsy of fate.

I woke up this morning with some discomfort which has increased during the day. Any water or other liquid not the lukest of lukewarm temperatures is quite painful! Luckily my wonderful dentist, Kevin Schambeau's office, was able to work me in tomorrow. I just know I'm going to have to have a root canal. This distresses me in unexplainable ways that I, obviously, cannot explain. I brush AT LEAST 3 times a day and floss AT LEAST 4 times, usually more. Why do I need a root canal, or rather why do POSSIBLY need a root canal? It just seems vastly unfair.

Also, I start class on Friday and this is just not the way I would like to start the semester. It's going to be tough anyway simply because I am burned out and no longer interested in going! However, I am a mere 8 months out from getting that Master's degree in my hot little hand and woebegone (I pity the fool?) who stands in my way!!!
More whining tomorrow I promise :)

Adios! (this laptop won't let me put the accent mark on the o!)
htw

No comments: