Monday, September 10, 2007

El Orfanato

I am reading review after great review of Juan Antonio Bayona's debut film, El Orfanato (The Orphanage)! Guillermo Del Toro has a hand in it, which is obvious, but he's the producer I believe. I can hardly wait for this to hit theaters as I have a definite fan crush on Del Toro...I have all the movies he directed that I could talk Amazon into sending, even Cronos, which was only available through third-party sellers and I paid WAY too much for (but I loved, loved, loved!). Cronos, Mimic, El Espinazo del Diablo, Hellboy, and El Laberinto del Fauno are all in my personal viewing library and I will add this one as soon as it comes out on DVD. Some are better than others, which I think is true of any artist's oeuvre, but I consider the sum of all the parts to be spectacular.
htw

No comments: