No, I haven't taken liberties with puppets...but someone did in the 1995 epic movie, Jefferson in Paris! Hey, when you get Nick Nolte to play the part of Thomas Jefferson, what do you expect? I got this list from Cinematical, who got it from Offsprung.com, who pilfered it the first time from allmovie.com! Go read the articles...comedic genius! But for instant gratification....
10. Mother’s Boys (1994)“Rated R for language and for a mother’s sociopathic behavior”
9. Indian in the Cupboard (1995)“PG for mild language and brief video images of violence and sexy dancing”
8. All I Wanna Do (1998)“PG-13 for teen sex-related material, language, and substance misuse”
7. The Hunted (1997)“R for strong bloody ninja violence and a humorous drug related scene”
6. War of the Buttons (1994)“PG for mischievous conflict, some mild language, and bare bottoms”
5. Alien vs. Predator (2004)“PG-13 for violence, language, horror images, slime, and gore”
4. Skateboard Kid II (1995)“PG for brief mild language and an adolescent punch in the nose”
3. Bushwhacked (1997)“PG for language and a mild birds and bees discussion”
2. Twister (1996)“PG-13 for intense depiction of very bad weather”
1. Jefferson in Paris (1995)“PG-13 for mature theme, some images of violence, and a bawdy puppet show“
everyone loves a bawdy puppet show, bare bottoms, bloody ninja violence, substance misuse and a mother's sociopathic behavior....don't they?