Monday, March 17, 2008

bubblegum gum...yep, that's me!




You Are Bubblegum Flavored Gum



You are friendly, outgoing, and energetic.

You love life, and you can always find some reason to smile.



You are a bit hyper, and you're always looking for your next challenge.

You love getting things done - and you are usually on the go.



Your confidence and positive attitude makes you a very attractive person.

You can be a little flaky at times, but people are able to overlook that - because you're so fun!

4 comments:

Erica said...

i was peppermint! and i think the quiz results are eerily apt, except that you would in no way ever be considered flaky! :)

go to my blog and guess some of the movie lines i put up! i know you have to know some of them, you film buff you ;)

Holley T said...

I also don't consider myself "hyper" OR "flaky"....but I guess all's perfect in the eyes of the beholder :)

Jeff Stankard, Group Publisher said...

I am peppermint.

Holley T said...

you popular peppermint people....