Tuesday, March 4, 2008

good googly moogly

wow, let me tell you that H0lley H0use Furn1ture in A1bany, Ge0rg1a has given me the best free source of G00gle traffic on the face of the earth...that and the "if all plegs are plogs" SAT/ACT question I lifted. They come up CONSTANTLY as the phrase that led people here. I doubt very seriously if any of them stayed as I did not have the answers to their questions, but I am amused all the same. On to the new stuff!

- "dirtiest house"
Now, I don't know whether to be amused or embarrassed by this but all I can say is I no longer have a dirty house :) I did at one time, but hours and hours of cleaning has eliminated the problem. The neat part, this person's ISP is out of Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK. What a great town name! Near me are the wondrous towns of Frog Level and Six Mile. As an aside, there used to be a sign at the turn to go to Six Mile that said "Six Miles To Six Mile." They finally put up a sign that just said "Six Mile" and included a helpful arrow. I thought it was a sure signal that our public works dept was moving up the evolutionary chain for sure!

--------------------------
The next few originate from several of the fine south/central american countries inhabiting our globe where, apparently, my name and the spelling I use are very common....VERY common.

- this one I'm not putting down because my younger readers might then look it up.
I thought it was pretty funny until I followed the link back and then it was still funny, but not appropriate for my friends' kids, some of whom read this blog.....and I'd like to keep my friends :)

- "bed sleep me and holley"
umm, no.

- "photos of holley naked"
not just no,
hell no.
Never have been, never will be unless my doctor sidelines in an unsavory occupation.

That's it for this installment of good googly moogly! For you other bloggers, what have been some of the best phrases that have led people to your blogs?

htw

2 comments:

Erica said...

aaahhh!!! i still don't know how to find that out for my blog!

Kenny P. said...

I have some kind of webcounter, but it isn't showing me anything interesting like that. I think it used to, but they changed it.