Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm back, I promise!

KT and I landed in Birmingham at ~4pm on Saturday but didn't leave until far after that and I'm sure you can guess why...no luggage.

Yesterday I was a slug, but I managed to read a big chunk out of the G.R.R. Martin book I've been working on for months. I'm not finished yet but it's on the horizon. I won't get too much relief as A Feast For Crows is right after that so I'm sure it will be another 800-900 pages. Don't get me wrong, I LOVELOVELOVE this series, but it is work!

Today, I've barely had a moment to collect my thoughts. How does so much crap accumulate at work while you're gone? The email alone was enough to make me want to head back home :(

All this to say, I'll have a complete rundown of my mini-week in Minneapolis (hardy har) but I'll have to wait til I'm at home. It will not be accomplished on a 15 minute break :)

afternoon ya'll!
htw

2 comments:

Kenny P. said...

A DanceWithDragons is supposed to be available in the Fall! Yes! Woo!
I should go back and reread the first 4, but time for that is hard to come by. We'll see.

Holley T said...

I may be ready by then, but I'm not making any promises.

KT listened to them all but my car's CD player is broken and I just will not survive trying to listen to a 28 disc audiobook while brushing my teeth, showering or cooking :(

So, I'm slogging it out the ol' fashioned way :)