Sunday, March 23, 2008

easter sunday

What a fun day! I got up and exercised, 30 min Walk Away the Pounds video, 30 minutes on the recumbant bike and 30 minutes of strength training. I felt good afterward but I went over to KT's for easter lunch and I'm pretty sure I reacquired every last calorie I burned off this morning :)

I made a v.v. yummy salad with herbs, cilantro, green onions, crunchy sprouted peas, broccoli, cauliflower, some brightly colored little tomatoes called "rainbow tomatoes" and freshly grated carrots. It was colorful and delicious AND I got it all from Whole Foods Market so it was organic as well. I'm hoping that will offset the rest of the stuff that wasn't quite so low calorie...we'll see.

I decided to go visit with my mom for a few hours since it's only a 20 min drive from KT's house and we had a nice visit. She gets really anxious when I have to fly anywhere and I knew she would feel better seeing me before I leave for Minneapolis on Tuesday (did I mention that here?...library conference in Minneapolis in March....who's bright idea was that?). Anyway, we had a nice visit and it was only as I got ready to leave, a little after 7pm, that I could not find my keys. Of course, what else would it be? They were safely in my purse locked up in my car. So one call to a locksmith, $70, and an hour and a half later I was finally on my way home.

I had a few things I wanted to get done tonight so I won't have to wig out tomorrow night, but oh well. I'm tired and I'm going to bed so I'll just have to get everything done tomorrow. Oh yeah, in Minneapolis I'm getting another tattoo :)

night ya'll!

No comments: