Tuesday, September 30, 2008

2008 edition of the get to know me quiz!

1. What time did you get up this morning? The dogs graciously allowed me to wallow in bed until 6am, but it was a struggle involving lots of pawing and shoving.

2. Diamonds or pearls? ooooh, can I have both?

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Eagle Eye and I was very entertained, though it felt more like a summer movie than a fall one. I am looking forward to How to Lose Friends and Alienate People this coming Friday (I think that's the correct title)

4. What is your favorite TV show? Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe (now, who's really surprised here? come on, really.)

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Oatmeal, cream of wheat, scrambled egg and cheese bagel or nutrigrain waffles with natural peanut butter. Keeps things interesting. Did you know that if you microwave one scrambled egg in a cereal bowl it comes out to the PERFECT shape of a bagel?

6. What is your middle name? Terrell

7. What food do you dislike? Tomatoes, unseasoned/lightly seasoned tomato based products, and liver

8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Korn or my audiobook of Dean Koontz's The Taking....or Richard Matheson's I Am Legend....good stuff all.

9. What kind of car do you drive? Kia Rio, 40 miles per gallon baby!

10. Favorite sandwich? grilled cheese made with real butter and real mayo

11. What characteristic do you despise? Entitlement

12. Favorite item of clothing? pajamas

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? back to the Connemara Coast in Ireland

14. Favorite brand of clothing? Cheapest, most comfortable

15. Where would you retire to? Given my druthers, some where cool in the summer and temperate in the winter

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I've had a couple of birthdays that I'm sure are quite memorable for whoever I was with but not so much for me :)

17. Favorite sports to watch? Hockey, equestrian events, gymnastics, ice skating, does any one else watch the Strongest Man competitions on that obscure ESPN channel? Does Ninja Warrior count?

18. Furthest place you are sending this? It's the internet, this is a stupid question, I'm not mailing it for cryin' out loud!

19. Person you expect to send it back first? Whoever picks it up is welcome to put it on their own blog or chosen social media.

20. When is your birthday? Mar 2

21. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning, I get sleepy early...and when I get sleepy I get mean (or at least pretty peevish)

22. What is your shoe size? 9.5

23. Pets? Binky! You can check out the Binkster in the sidebar!

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I refered my mom to the dentist I use and they are sending me free movie tickets for the referal!

25. What did you want to be when you were little? Veterinarian (Yay for Vet wannabees!), police officer, talented artist....alas.

27. What is your favorite candy? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

28. What is your favorite flower? Yellow roses, any color gerber daisy, I like all the weedy sort of flowers, the stuff they usually stick in the back of a bouquet for filler :)

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? EvErY DaY! Every day you wake up healthy is a good day!

30. What is your full name? Holley Terrell W. (sheesh, this quiz is worse than filling out forms at the doctor's office!)

31. What are you listening to right now? Tucker's incessant snoring and farting...this dog has been SeRiOuSlY gassing me for daaaaaayyyyyyysssss!

32. What was the last thing you ate? Some Cheesits...they were a little stale.

33. Do you wish on stars? of course

34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? green

35. How is the weather right now? It's a breezy, beautiful night!

36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? I have no idea but she did want to renew her library books and I directed her call to the proper department. She sounded like a really nice lady.

37. Favorite soft drink? Rootbeer and Dr. Pepper

38. Favorite restaurant? El Cazador and La Tortilla are my favorites!

39. Real hair color? Brown (and I will express love and affection for the grey coming in!)

40. What was your favorite toy as a child? transformers

41. Summer or winter? Summer until I get tired of the heat, winter til I get tired of the cold...know what I mean?

42. Hugs or kisses? Hugs

43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla, but I'm lactose intolerant so let's keep it down to the minimum...

44. Coffee or tea? Coffee!

45. Do you want your friends to email you back? If this were an email that'd be great! Put it up on your blog!

46. When was the last time you cried? last week, when my called me crying because her dog died after getting in a fight with another dog over the ladies, if you catch my meaning...

47. What is under your bed? whatever Binky has barfed up under there...I'm thinking cat food and hairballs, I'll have to check and get back to you...

48. What did you do last night? Watched TV, read some of my current book

49. What are you afraid of? spiders, any bugs with long jointed legs, various social situations, trusting other people

50. Salty or sweet? salty

51. How many keys on your key ring? 9, I think...the perils of semiprofessional petsitting!

52. How many years at your current job? 8

53. Favorite days of the week? Friday

54. How many towns have you lived in? 4

55. Do you make friends easily? no

56. How many people will you send this to? again, it's the internet, I don't have a number

57. How many will respond? maybe 3 or 4

evenin' ya'll!

No comments: