Thursday, September 25, 2008

how do I count the ways...

so, today's pick from 187 Ways to Amuse a Bored Cat is pretty tame and not a little creeepy...

#131 Playing Baby
My cat likes me tohold him like a baby in my arms. When I do, he puts his tail in his mouth, holds it with his paws, and sucks on it like a bottle.
J.O.-Idaho Falls, ID

um...I don't know what to say really. I have encountered something similar though. Once upon a time I was a kennel tech at a local vet clinic/boarding facility and we once had a little kitten stay for about a week. Not unusual perhaps but if you picked him up, he'd crawled up to your shoulder and suck on your earlobe. I don't think that cat stayed in a cage the entire time he was there except at night. I wish I could remember his name...it was Mr. something but I just can't recall.

No comments: