Saturday, June 16, 2007

ooops from yesterday

the abrubt cuttoff of yesterday's post was due to the fact that the object of my diatribe sat down next to me and I clicked "publish" instead of "save" in my haste to avoid being found out
;D

my guilty conscious must have gotten the best of me.

more fun was had by all today, it's only 10:43am and i feel like I've narrowly avoided an aneurism (sp?), stroke, or heartattack. We've been (what else?) arguing about stupid $h!t for the past hour and 45 min, led by my nemesis. I will never, ever become a cast member on Survivor because the murder I'd commit would be on camera for the world to see....and I thought I'd just cruise through my last class. Has someone been praying for patience on my behalf??? Stop it! Stop it now! *stomps foot*

No comments: