Wednesday, June 13, 2007

This Just In ! ! ! ! !

further things they don't teach you in library school....







--exactly how you clean up a rice & broth combo of vomit from the carpet and computer keyboard....

Luckily, the patron's father cleaned up most of the solid stuff, but there was still plenty of rice and assorted fluids ground into the carpet. I was voting on carpet cleaning, but Y sprinkled some stuff, vacuumed it up, and said she'd check on it in the morning. I threw the keyboard away...just another day in Summer Reading hell and puting my soon-to-be master's degree to good use!

htw

6 comments:

Emmet O'Neal Library said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. Hubbard said...

Thank God the keyboard was thrown away. Dontcha just love children. I have to say I dont know where you find your pictures but they always being a smile to my face.

Kenny P. said...

OUT, damned spot! Sorry about the vomit.
Why does it always smell like parmesan cheese?

Holley T said...

Alright, damn it! No leaving comments and removing them! Now I'm going to spend all day wondering what was said!

E-I remember life before Google Images, I just don't remember what I did there....

KP- GROSS!!! eck! Flashback! Flashback!

Katie said...

BWAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAAA!!!!
AwEsOmE photo choice Hol!!!!!
Love it, truly!
k

Anonymous said...

Oh, man, that's clever! (I feel a little nauseated lookin' at it--cool!)