Thursday, April 12, 2007

More B'day Madness...Not Mine :-)


I can hardly believe my favorite niece is so old...I mean, 11, wow!!!! Just kidding S, I'm much older than you :-) I'm a weensie bit late with the well-wishes but I've had a gift now for a week and a half. I hope the festivities have been funtastic the whole week and hey, drop me an email or give a quick phone call to let me know if you had your party last weekend or this weekend.


I hate missing b'days but this end of the semester crap is killing me. I've been petsitting T & C this week, S last weekend and will have D & B (and S again for a bit) coming up in about a week. The summer traveling season is heating up and everybody needs Aunt Holley. Why send your beloved to the mean old kennel when I can come over, get the mail, water some plants, and watch your cable :)

ahem....and use your internet connection too I guess, Thanks J!

I still have not gotten around to asking about posting people's pets on here. I just can't come up with a good way to intro the subject. If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them. I don't have any ulterior motives, I just like to show people all the cute animals I get to take care of....maybe I'll get up the nerve soon.


ah well, it's what? 8:55pm? It's so late! :)


Seriously, I have to get some decent sleep or some sort of episode whether homicidal, suicidal, etc-cidal, whatever, will most likely occur


For the curious---- I FINISHED THE 10 PAGE PAPER YESTERDAY!!!!!! Now I'll get up in the morning and put together a quick powerpoint (maybe) and I'll be good to go for class tomorrow night. I'm currently trying to pull together the term project for YA lit and get something started for the author study due May 7. Shoehorned in there is reading, reviewing, and annotating three books. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, choo, choo!!! THE PSYCHO TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION!


don't think I can't hear you laughing T..... :-)


Adios!
htw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was laughing and the last sentence almost made me spit my lasagna across my keyboard! Next stop Insanity Pass followed by Delusional Gulch!! (where you can almost hear an echo of a voice saying 'why doesn't he love me?' ;-) )