Tuesday, April 3, 2007

A Lowering Moment, Mathematically Speaking

So my young friend WV came in to the library tonight and worked on his math homework. He goes to the local smart-kid's school so he's doing 10th grade math, which is 12th grade math in public school, with a college textbook...........


yes, me too.


So, in a startling moment of supreme confidence, he asked if I could help him........................


no, me neither.


This is what it looked like.......................










yes, me too.

I was very flattered, but at the same time......OMG! I will be the first to admit that I am not very comfortable with my intellectual shortcomings in the mathmatical area, but we have come to an understanding my stupidness and I. I just don't ask anything of it and it refrains from embarrassing me :-)

AdiĆ³s!
htw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was in the Math Club in High School and even I'm going 'did what to who...?!'