Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Who Moved My Toilet?

So we're at the Gadsden Inn & Suites, it's the middle of the night, our neighbors aren't noisy for a change, J and I both gave our presentations Friday, it should have been a good night's rest but nnnnoooooooooooooooo! I was antsy. So I get up (I had been dozing so I was groggy AND didn't have my glasses on) to visit the ladies room and trip all over the clothes in the floor. In my semi-concious mind I'm thinking, "Why didn't J pick up her clothes when she took a shower?!" So I kick the clothes out of the way and start feeling around for the toilet (too lazy to bother with a light) and it is nowhere to be found!!! I raise up quickly and encounter clothes hangers....yes dear readers, I was in the closet.

I am slightly ashamed but in my defense, every room I have stayed in there (this was about the 12th time) had a closet on the left and a bathroom on the right. This was the only one that was different so how could I possibly be expected to remember that in one short evening?!? So I don't feel THAT stupid about it, just a little :)

Since we gave our presentations Fri night we had absolutely NOTHING to do on Sat other than look attentive so we got up early on Sat and had a celebratory breakfast at Cracker Barrel before our last class and that was the best part! We drank too much coffee so that next six hours of class was nearly unbearable. The pitcher of margaritas at lunch improved the afternoon somewhat :)

AdiĆ³s!
htw

No comments: