Monday, April 23, 2007

Wagons Ho! (not to be confused with a lady of ill repute)

Those 49ers had it easy....if they thought the gold rush was tough they should try the after school rush! The kiddies are keeping me hoppin' (though obviously not hoppin' enough to keep me from blogging about it) with in depth topics like "do you have restrooms here," "my mouse won't right click," "my headphones/jump drive/floppy/CD/assorted letters on the keyboard/the printer...won't work," and last but not least, "do you work here?"

...no I don't, but the chair behind this desk looked comfortable and I've always had a burning desire to wear a nametag...

AdiĆ³s!
htw

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the only thing better than Do you work here is Are you sure you work here :)
Elizabeth

Holley T said...

I'd forgotten about that Elizabeth! You're right, that is worse :)
htw