Thursday, July 12, 2007

OOTP

The movie was FaNtAbUlOuS ! ! ! Dark, action-packed, exciting and sad...I really should read the books :) Harry is growing up so much, along with Ron, Hermione and the ever deceitful and icky Draco Malfoy. K says his dad Lucius is hot, but I don't think so. The platinum blond thing only looked good on Legolas...I think it was the ears that pulled it off. Plus, Lucius is an evil cotton-headed ninnymuggins (sorry, we watched Elf last week)!

Anyway, gr8 action scenes, tension and suspense at toxic levels (and it left you that way, no wrapping ANYTHING up at the end IMHO) and a definite sense that life has only begun to get crappE for our angst-ridden hero....poor Harry!

htw

7 comments:

Jeff Stankard, Group Publisher said...

Called my mom (76 yars old) last night and she saw it at the 11 a.m. showing on Wednesday. LOVED it. She's going to visit us next week and we'll probably take her to see it again. She is like OK!! I can't wait to see it again with the boys (my pre-adolescent children). My kids were very disappointed that she couldn't wait a couple of days to see it with them first.

Jeff Stankard, Group Publisher said...

wish I could re-send that comment with the typos removed. My mom is 76 years old, not yars....

Holley T said...

I didn't even notice...it's exhibit A for that email that gets forwarded all the time with the letters all jumbled up except for the first and last...my brain read years so years it must be :)

enjoy the show! I may go back with the book divato see it again tonight! :)

Kenny P. said...

I remember going out to see movies.

Kenny P. said...

...And it looked like "years" to me too.

Holley T said...

KP, you and the wife should get out for grown-up time every now and again, it's important.

Anonymous said...

T2, Mom, and I (and probably Becky) are going to the 9AM show Sat. morning.