Saturday, July 21, 2007

Potter-palooza, ending hour

it is now 6:52...a mere 8 minutes until we enter the final hour of Potter-palooza. Most didn't sleep. I just spoke with two teens who have not yet slumbered and I fear for the safety of the world :) My 6 year old air mattress deflated in the middle of the early morning (not to mention the 3 hooligans who had pilfered my fart machine and were running amok with it!) so me and my 30 year old back had to abandon ship for softer pastures. I've had about 3.5 hours of decent sleep and am about to go tank up on coffee for the upcoming drive.

mornin' ya'll!
htw

p.s. the highlight of the evening: the older kids (10th graders) were making up endings to the book (I screened a couple of them and there were indeed proposterous) and sneaking up on unsuspecting readers to blurt out the untruths...screams were heard by all :)

2 comments:

Erica said...

that is FUNNY!!! glad you survived the deathly hallows, & hope you have a good time at the coast :)

Ms. Hubbard said...

I am glad you survived the lock-in love the survey it was so hard for me to decide though!!!