Friday, July 20, 2007

Potter-palooza, hour 1 of 15

I just arrived at work and am about to begin helping T get everything set up. We're playing Potter Jeopardy, watching movies, playing hide-n-seek, and the kids get the special t-shirts T had made that say, "I survived the Deathly Hallows." We have to keep all this magic going until midnight when I have a special game set up for the kids to have to FIND their copy of Deathly Hallows hidden in among the library's other 100,000 volumes...I didn't make it easy on them BWAAAHHHAAAAHHHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't worry, I won't bore you with details every hour, but I will do updates. I have to have something to keep my awake. There'll be no rest for the weary as I will be driving to Seagrove Beach tomorrow morning. coffeemountaindewcoffeemountaindewcoffeemountaindewcoffeemountaindew

:)
evenin' ya'll
htw

No comments: