Wednesday, October 17, 2007

! ! ! this just in ! ! !

Patron--If I have a CD from a test book....?

Me--(in super ESP mode since she didn't bother to finish the sentence) I'm sorry but our computers don't have CD drives. (How our spiffy new library ended up this way is an even longer story that isn't worth telling.)

Patron--So I can't just watch it?

Me--..................

Me--Our computers don't have CD drives.

Patron--.........................

Me--They have a drive door, but the drives were never installed.

Patron--.............................

Patron--okay.


No, you can't just watch it unless you lay back and get it to spinning fast enough on the tip of your nose. You might catch a glimpse of something then....

2 comments:

Ms. Hubbard said...

what test was she studying for I am sure she will do well

Holley T said...

I'm afraid E, that was more in depth than I was willing to get with this particular MENSA candidate...
;-)
htw